Women's bodies go through many changes over the years, brought about by childbirth, menopause, and aging. The Venus Fiore™ system delivers safe and comfortable treatments to address the common conditions affecting vaginal health, without requiring surgical or hormonal intervention.
Venus Fiore™ is a unique solution for feminine health, offering internal and external vaginal treatments that are comfortable and safe. Powered by a synergistic combination of Multi Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields, Venus Fiore™ treatments create anabolic cellular impact reflected as accelerated cellular metabolism, angiogenesis, and the production of elastin and collagen. For the patient, this leads to improved moisture levels and sensation, and increased elasticity.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
The Venus Fiore system is licensed by Health Canada and is intended for improvement of aspects ofsexual quality of life in females.
1. The Venus Fiore VG applicator is intended to treat the vaginal canal to improve symptoms of vaginal laxity and for increased sexual functioning.
2. Two additional applicators, the Venus Fiore MP applicator and the LA applicator are respectively intended for dermatological procedures requiring an increase of skin tightening/improvement in skin laxityof the Mons Pubis (MP) anatomy and the Labia Majora (LA) anatomy.
The Venus Fiore system is intended for use in women who are post-menopausal or have undergone surgically induced menopause.
1. Vaginal Atrophy. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.hormone.org/diseases-and-conditions/vaginal-atrophy.
2. Campbell, P., Krychman, M., Gray, T., Vickers, H., Money-Taylor, J., Li, W., & Radley, S. (2018). Self-Reported Vaginal Laxity-Prevalence, Impact, and Associated Symptoms in Women Attending a Urogynecology Clinic, The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 15(11), 1515-1517.
3. Schwarz, B., & Rivlin, M.E. (2019, August 12). Fast Five Quiz: Sexual Dysfunction. Retrieved from https://reference.medscape.com/viewarticle/916566.
4. Bouman, T.K., Koning, M., Van der Lei, B., Zeijlmans, I.A. (2009). Female Attitudes Regarding Labia Minora Appearance and Reduction With Consideration of Media Influence, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 29(1), 65-71.