Title: Clinical Trainer
Location: USA - Central
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Clinical Trainer to join our growing team! Reporting to the Director, Global Clinical Training the Clinical Trainer will work with autonomy from their home-based office and travel extensively* to train customers to use the Venus Concept family of products safely and effectively. This position is responsible for the delivery of all clinical training activity to physicians and clinical support staff at customer sites throughout the region. Clinical Trainers receive a competitive compensation and benefit package including performance-based incentives.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and clinical support staff on the effective use of Venus Concept’s systems and equipment within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Work closely with the Practice Development Managers on increasing ARTAS and NeoGraft system utilization through a specialized skill set that ensures that clinical efficiency at customer sites is optimized with the goal of increasing ARTAS and NeoGraft system adoption and utilization. This position will perform as a ARTAS and NeoGraft expert delivering product applications training on existing and new features of ARTAS and NeoGraft to ensure clinical excellence.
- Manage and strategically prioritize accounts and scheduling effectively through excellence in reporting (MindFlash/Sales Force systems)
- Educate existing and prospective customers on all Venus Concept products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service or web-based trainings.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and contact with all customers in your region
- Collaborate and share best practices with peers, Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners, both within the US and internationally, to increase value for customers.
- Represent Venus Concept by attending trade shows, conferences, and customer or industry related events to build network and market services.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with KOLs. Engage and leverage expertise of KOLs.
- Stay abreast of the industry and new technologies (especially competitors)
- Stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of various business support programs and sales initiatives.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team (i.e. TM, PEM, PDM and other Clinical Trainers), as well as the Director of Clinical Training and other internal and external partners.
- Engage in clinical dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Provide mentoring for new Venus Concept commercial team members as requested.
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail from customers, practitioners and partners.
- Travel extensively, interacting with customers and field teams
- Additional duties include performing administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
What you’ll need:
- English, Spanish an asset
- RN, LPN or RPN license in good standing preferred
- Aesthetic Diploma or University degree in Business or Marketing considered an asset
- Minimum 5 years industry related, medical device field training experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of the surgical office practice environment advantageous (hair transplantation office, dermatology office, plastic surgery office)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Ability to teach and communicate well with many diverse people
- Skilled and confident in presenting highly technological education material to health care professionals
- Independent and autonomous personality strengths, with the ability to collaborate with others while working on cross functional goals and objectives
- Flexible personality with the ability to read and adapt to variations in personality and cultural back grounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a valid passport for travel*
- Must have ability to showcase how to perform a treatment and assist others in performing 30-60 minute treatments throughout the course of 6-8 hour training sessions. Standing and continuous motion of both arms is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Availability and flexibility to work when required, including evenings and weekends
- The ability to travel is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
*Travel primarily within North America. Some international travel as required.
What you will be part of – our Venus Concept Culture
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. At Venus Concept, we rely on our employees, customers, and network of industry professionals around the world to continuously improve and Deliver the Promise. In order to do that, we ensure that everyone operates with the same values and vision. At Venus Concept, we promise to give you Endless Opportunities, allow you to Foster Innovation and be part of Delivering a Best-In-Class Offering.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept
Venus Concept is an innovative global medical aesthetic technology leader with a broad product portfolio of minimally invasive and non-invasive medical aesthetic and hair restoration technologies and reach in over 60 countries and 21 direct markets. Venus Concept focuses its product sales strategy on a subscription-based business model in North America and in its well-established direct global markets. Venus Concept’s product portfolio consists of aesthetic device platforms, including Venus Versa, Venus Legacy, Venus Velocity, Venus Fiore, Venus Viva, Venus Freeze Plus, Venus Heal, Venus Glow, Venus Bliss, Venus Epileve and Venus Viva MD. Venus Concept’s hair restoration systems includes NeoGraft®, an automated hair restoration system that facilitates the harvesting of follicles during a FUE process and the ARTAS® and ARTAS iX® Robotic Hair Restoration systems, which harvest follicular units directly from the scalp and create recipient implant sites using proprietary algorithms. Venus Concept has been backed by leading healthcare industry growth equity investors including EW Healthcare Partners (formerly Essex Woodlands), HealthQuest Capital, Longitude Capital Management, and Aperture Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.