We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Clinical Trainer, West Coast USA/California to join our growing team! Reporting to the Director of Clinical Training the Clinical Trainer will work with autonomy from their home-based office and travel extensively* to train customers on how to use the Venus Concept family of products safely and effectively. Clinical Trainers receive a competitive compensation and benefit package including performance-based incentives.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and Med Spa Staff on the effective use of Venus Concept’s systems and equipment within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Manage and strategically prioritize accounts and scheduling effectively through excellence in reporting (MindFlash/Sales Force systems)
- Educate existing and prospective customers on all Venus Concept products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service or web-based trainings.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and contact with all customers in your region
- Collaborate and share best practices with peers, Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners, both within the US and internationally, to increase value for customers.
- Represent Venus Concept by attending trade shows, conferences, and customer or industry related events to build network and market services.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with KOLs. Engage and leverage expertise of KOLs.
- Stay abreast of the industry and new technologies (especially competitors)
- Stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of various business support programs and sales initiatives.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team (i.e. TM, PEM and other Clinical Trainers), as well as the Director of Clinical Training and other internal and external partners.
- Engage in clinical dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Provide mentoring for new Venus Concept commercial team members as requested.
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail from customers, practitioners and partners.
- Additional duties include performing administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
What you’ll need:
- RN, LPN or RPN license in good standing
- Aesthetic Diploma or University degree in Business or Marketing considered an asset
- Minimum 2 years industry related experience highly preferred
- Previous experience working with or training with capital equipment is a plus
- Must speak English
- Must have a valid drivers license and a valid passport for travel*
- Must have ability to showcase how to perform a treatment and assist others in performing 30-60 minute treatments throughout the course of 6-8 hour training sessions. Standing and continuous motion of both arms is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Availability and flexibility to work when required, including evenings and weekends
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 70 overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
*Travel primarily within in North America. Some international travel as required.
What you’ll be part of – our Venus Concept Culture:
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. With a focus on entrepreneurship, community involvement, and personal development, we bring a new meaning to work-life balance. We may be the fastest growing company in the medical aesthetics industry, but we are proud to foster a family-oriented culture.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept Venus Concept® is a leading global medical technology company that develops, commercializes, and delivers safe, efficacious, and easy-to-use aesthetic technologies and related practice enhancement services in a unique, industry-disruptive subscription-based business model. Venus Concept's devices have been designed in cost-effective and proprietary ways that enables the company to expand beyond the aesthetic industry's traditional markets of dermatology and plastic surgery, and into non-traditional markets—such as family practice, general practice, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and medical spas. The company has expanded its subscription platform and is now selling its devices in over 60 countries, including 27 with direct offices. Venus Concept now has over 400 global employees whose customer-centric approach has supported the company's rapid growth. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.