Title: Sales Representative
Location: South Carolina, USA
We have several exciting opportunities for full-time Sales Representatives to join our growing team in the medical aesthetic device industry. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the Sales Representative will be assigned a territory and will be focused on lead generation and driving incremental opportunities through prospecting, cold calls and face to face visits. The Sales Representative will work closely with the Territory Sales Manager in their designated area to uncover and close incremental sales. Successful Sales Representatives will be trained and mentored to move into a Territory Sales Manager role within 12-18 months.
What you’ll do:
- Drive incremental sales by prospecting new customers through cold calls, face to face visits or other means.
- Work with Territory Sales Managers to schedule follow-up sales calls to assess new prospect needs and ensure prospects progresses through the pipeline up to closing the sale.
- Play a role in increasing customer base and market share.
- Meet sales targets as set through annual/quarterly budgets and as communicated by your Manager.
- Become a Venus Concept brand champion by understanding our devices and technology, be familiar with the competitive landscape and develop your personal selling style while following our company’s sales process.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS University Degree or equivalent educational background in business or other relevant fields
- Minimum of one year of sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment with structured sales systems.
- Medical device experience is not required but will be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with CRM systems would be considered an asset (specifically Salesforce).
- Results driven, resilient and the ability to persevere through challenging situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrives under pressure.
- Team player who can work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent selling, communications, and negotiation skill.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and welcomes feedback.
- Must possess your own vehicle and maintain a valid drivers’ license.
*Travel primarily within designated territory.