Senior Manufacturing Technician
Location: San Jose, California
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Manufacturing Technician
to join our growing team located in San Jose, California. This position will work closely with the manufacturing team to assemble, troubleshoot and test complex robotics systems. Develops, implements, and maintains systems, documentation, and tools in the manufacture of assemblies and test methods. This position will report to the Manager, Manufacturing.
What you will do:
· Applies working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process.
· Creates and maintains system assembly and test documentation per requirements set by interdepartmental teams.
· Maintains CAD models and drawing specifications as required by Engineering and Quality Assurance departments.
· Designs and maintains tooling and fixtures used for product assembly and test.
· Helps to manage and update supply chain requirements through failure analysis and cross functional MRB meetings.
What you will need:
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; experience in medical device industry or comparable capital equipment industry required.
· Computer assisted design (CAD) knowledge a plus. SolidWorks experience preferred.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office tools, e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.
· Comfortable working with small hand tools and light machinery.
· Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Able to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
· Experience with PLM and ERP systems. Arena and NetSuite experience preferred.
· Strong knowledge of equipment’s mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and control systems.
· Ability to quickly learn, document, and train personnel on complex assembly and test procedures.
What you will be part of – our Venus Concept Culture
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. At Venus Concept, we rely on our employees, customers, and network of industry professionals around the world to continuously improve and Deliver the Promise. In order to do that, we ensure that everyone operates with the same values and vision. At Venus Concept, we promise to give you Endless Opportunities, allow you to Foster Innovation and be part of Delivering a Best-In-Class Offering.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept
Venus Concept is an innovative global medical aesthetic technology leader with a broad product portfolio of minimally invasive and non-invasive medical aesthetic and hair restoration technologies and reach in over 60 countries and 21 direct markets. Venus Concept focuses its product sales strategy on a subscription-based business model in North America and in its well-established direct global markets. Venus Concept’s product portfolio consists of aesthetic device platforms, including Venus Versa, Venus Legacy, Venus Velocity, Venus Fiore, Venus Viva, Venus Freeze Plus, Venus Heal, Venus Glow, Venus Bliss, Venus Epileve and Venus Viva MD. Venus Concept’s hair restoration systems includes NeoGraft®, an automated hair restoration system that facilitates the harvesting of follicles during a FUE process and the ARTAS® and ARTAS iX® Robotic Hair Restoration systems, which harvest follicular units directly from the scalp and create recipient implant sites using proprietary algorithms. Venus Concept has been backed by leading healthcare industry growth equity investors including EW Healthcare Partners (formerly Essex Woodlands), HealthQuest Capital, Longitude Capital Management, and Aperture Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Venus Concept team. Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch if it's the right match.
ALL FIELDS ARE MANDATORY