We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Territory Sales Manager to join our growing team! Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the Senior Territory Sales Manager will work with autonomy from their home-based office and travel extensively* to educate potential customers on the benefits/advantages of Venus Concept family of products focused on safely and effectively. Senior Territory Sales Managers receive a competitive compensation and benefit package including performance-based incentives. Region includes San Francisco Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly sales targets, as established by the Company from time to time, for sales of the Company's products ("'Products") to customers or potential customers in the Territory, while also maintaining a substantial lead pipeline.
- Installation and training at the customer's site of each Product sold, which shall be in accordance with the Company's methods, specifications, policies and procedures then in effect regarding installation of such Product and training in the use and operation thereof.
- A key on-going responsibility of TSM’s is to set and complete device product demonstrations at 3 separate opportunity accounts per week.
- Developing reference sites, providing sales support at meetings, workshops and conventions as reasonably necessary or desirable and as directed by the Company.
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of the Products.
- The Territory Manager will be required (if the territory does not have a Practice Enhancement Manager) to visit all accounts he/she has sold equipment to on a monthly basis during the first year of the sales agreement (12 visits), once a quarter in the second year of the sales agreement (4 visits), and twice a year during the third year of the sales agreement (once every 6 months). However if the account is more than 6 hours away, it is mandated that only one visit per 6 months’ time is required, however monthly calls will be expected in this scenario.
- The Company may modify these duties from time to time. Employee agrees to devote his/her full business time and effort to the diligent and faithful performance of his/her duties under this Agreement.
In addition, as a Senior Territory Manager you will:
- Support management for new reps and reps that need some help
- Provide opportunity for ‘ride along’ pre &/or post training
- Provide product knowledge and positioning support during new rep ‘ramp up’ period
- Support overall territory for advanced help in sales situations
- Participate in the hiring process
- Job shadow days for field QA
- Assist in the creation of knowledge base competitive intelligence for their specific regions
- All responsibilities and quotas associated with their current TM position
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS University Degree or equivalent educational background in business or other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a similar environment
- Medical device experience; full knowledge of market, competition sales force processes
- Strong drive for results and perseverance for success; successful track record of sales within the industry
- Must be familiar with CRM systems would be considered an asset (specifically Salesforce)
- Previous experience supporting/training a team
- Team player who can work collaboratively with all internal departments and customers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skill
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and welcomes feedback
- Must speak English fluently, additional languages are an asset
- Must possess your own vehicle and maintain a valid drivers’ license
What you’ll be part of – our Venus Concept Culture:
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. With a focus on entrepreneurship, community involvement, and personal development, we bring a new meaning to work-life balance. We may be the fastest growing company in the medical aesthetics industry, but we are proud to foster a family-oriented culture.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept
Venus Concept® is a leading global medical technology company that develops, commercializes, and delivers safe, efficacious, and easy-to-use aesthetic technologies and related practice enhancement services in a unique, industry-disruptive subscription-based business model. Venus Concept's devices have been designed in cost-effective and proprietary ways that enables the company to expand beyond the aesthetic industry's traditional markets of dermatology and plastic surgery, and into non-traditional markets—such as family practice, general practice, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and medical spas. The company has expanded its subscription platform and is now selling its devices in over 60 countries, including 27 with direct offices. Venus Concept now has over 400 global employees whose customer-centric approach has supported the company's rapid growth. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.