Technical Services Manager, Robotics
Located: San Jose, California
Reports to: Senior Director, Operations
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Technical Services Manager, Robotics to join our team located in San Jose, CA, USA. This role is responsible for overseeing the second level technical support function which provides support to our Field Service team and distributors and analyzes trends to improve the functionality of our devices. We are looking for an individual who has related experience, strong technical skills, and the ability to trouble shoot, resolve issues, and manage a team.
What you’ll do:
• Overall responsibility and oversight for service call handling, response time, and resolution management, focused on meeting customer needs and compliance requirements.
• Perform trend analysis, assess, and provide recommendations for improvement to the sustained engineering team and others.
• Provide next level technical support to Field Service Engineers; be the subject matter expert in this area for all parts of the business.
• Create and execute Technical Documents, such as Service Manuals, Service Bulletins, Upgrade Instructions, etc.
• Oversee complaints reporting and resolution management.
• Test systems under the loaner program and returns from customers.
• Repair used systems for sale under the Certified Pre-Owned program.
• Support and maintain demo, marketing, and evaluation devices.
• Provide and support Return Material Authorized (RMA) program.
• Develop training program for new and existing employees as we well distributors and execute as required.
• Management and on-going evaluation of team members.
What you’ll need:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a technical management role overseeing a team. • Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience desirable. • Previous experience with a medical or medical aesthetic company. • In-dept understanding of Medical Quality Management system (QMS). • Experience with Priority or any ERP system is an asset.
• Self-motivated with a positive, proactive mindset and ability to work independently.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work with business partners.
• Flexible and adaptable, able to multi-task under pressure. • Ability to present solutions to meet the business needs.
• A valid passport and ability to travel as needed.
What you’ll be part of – our Venus Concept Culture:
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. At Venus Concept, we rely on our employees, customers, and network of industry professionals around the world to continuously improve and Deliver the Promise. In order to do that, we ensure that everyone operates with the same values and vision. At Venus Concept, we promise to give you Endless Opportunities, allow you to Foster Innovation and be part of Delivering a Best-In-Class Offering. Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept
Venus Concept is an innovative global medical aesthetic technology leader with a broad product portfolio of minimally invasive and non-invasive medical aesthetic technologies and reach in over 60 countries and 26 direct markets. Venus Concept focuses its product sale strategy on a subscription-based business model in North America and in its well-established direct global markets. Venus Concept’s product portfolio consists of aesthetic device platforms, including Venus Versa™, Venus Legacy™, Venus Velocity™, Venus Fiore™, Venus Viva™, Venus Freeze Plus™, and Venus Bliss™. Venus Concept’s hair restoration division includes NeoGraft®, an automated hair restoration system that facilitates the harvesting of follicles during a FUE process and the ARTAS® and ARTAS iX™ Robotic Hair Restoration Systems, which harvests follicular units directly from the scalp and create recipient implant sites using proprietary algorithms. The company has expanded its subscription platform and is now selling its devices in over 60 countries, including 26 with direct offices. Venus Concept now has over 400 global employees whose customer-centric approach has supported the company's rapid growth. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Venus Concept team. Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch if it's the right match.
ALL FIELDS ARE MANDATORY